Monday, November 14, 2016

Hello Again!

Over two years have passed since I last updated this blog.

So hello again!

I would like to use this as a platform to share messages across the world, to show the world a little of what I have to offer. Of what I believe in. Of who I am. Maybe you'll read my posts and see similarities between the two of us.

I'm not completely sure if this blog will consist strictly of heartfelt messages, small stories, poems or all of the above. Probably all of the above.

I cannot promise that I will constantly update, though I will try to share something weekly. I've found that writing is what brings me peace personally, and I have resolved to do more of it.

One thing that I have realized is I have many assignments from my English class last year that I am quite proud of. I may post some of them, and perhaps more from my classes this year!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment